Chemicals are used within a diverse range of sectors and processes, such as water treatment, food, cleaning agents and other industrial applications.
Special systems are required for the safe storage, transport and dosing of these chemicals. Mosman supplies these systems in accordance with the applicable BRL-K903 regulations. This means that an installation certificate must be issued for the chemical installation. Mosman is BRL-K903 certified and is therefore authorised to issue the definitive installation certificate under its own management.
Mosman’s engineers have many years’ experience working with this type of installation. They have all been trained to use the very latest technology and to comply with all applicable guidelines and regulations.
Chemical installations consist of the following subcomponents:
- filling stations with or without a filling pump
- single or double-walled filling, extraction and dosing pipes
- storage tanks, both thermoplastic and fibreglass-reinforced plastic tanks, with or without lining
- level measurements such as radar, ultrasound, capacitive, bistable relay
- dosing units for all equipment required for pumping, rinsing, testing and securing
- injection units with all accessories required for safe and accurate dosing
- necessary extraction systems
- necessary safety equipment such as emergency showers and PPE