Quality always begins with safety, and safety is paramount to Mosman. Accordingly, Mosman possesses various certificates that are mandatory in the chemical sector. In addition to the ISO-9001:2008 certification, we therefore also hold VCA** and BRL-K903 certificates. Furthermore, Mosman is certified with regard to the WHG standard and the TÜV standard for welding. These two certificates are mandatory in order to operate in the German market.
Mosman designs, fabricates, delivers, assembles and maintains high-quality plastic systems:
- chemical storage and dosing systems
- pipe systems and storage tanks
- testing installations and pilot plants
- Galvano installations
- extraction installations and fans
- air-purification installations
- exhaust-gas scrubbers and air stripping
- water treatment installations
PVC, PVC-C, ABS, HDPE, PP, PVDF, ECTFE, FRP, polyester and epoxy.
Mosman specialises in a project-oriented approach and complies with international quality standards.
For project design and engineering, modern computer systems and advanced software are used.
Mosman provides total solutions and executes projects flexibly and effectively.
Mosman’s quality policy is based on the following basic principles:
- Quality is a continual process in which management involvement and input is paramount.
- Quality means consistent compliance with the client’s expectations within the stated requirements.
- Quality means getting things right first time.
- Quality is achieved by means of preventive and improvement projects.
- Quality is measured based on the client’s satisfaction.
- Quality is compliance with the applicable legislation, such as the Working Conditions Act (Arbowet) and environmental legislation.
- Quality is delivering the required work in accordance with the agreed delivery conditions.
- Quality is compliance with the applicable standards and guidelines, such as PGS-15 and BRL-K903.
Laws, standards, guidelines and regulations are safeguarded within the quote and order process by means of the BRLK-903/08 checklist. All of the processes and procedures described are in compliance with the requirements stated in ISO-9001:2008. Furthermore, these processes and procedures are formulated in line with Mosman’s working methods.
Health, safety and the environment also play a vital role in Mosman’s quality process.